Skip to main content

What are Your Kids Doing Online? Save Them Now!

Sometimes. we feel like prying or invading their privacy is wrong, like we should just trust them RIGHT? Wrong!!

So many teens, scratch that KIDS - are getting cyberbullied or even worse involving themselves with the worng crowd! I thought I moved to a good school district, I live in a pretty save neighborhood; paid a buttload of money. However, yesterday I saw an article that said the highschool my daughter will be attending, is #11 out of almost 30 in the city for drug related incedents.  Mind you these are mostly military kids as my daughter is.

My husband and I both are retired Air Force, and we don't play when it comes to our kids/family.

Now I am by no means worried my daughter will get involved in these shenanigans, but having went through a struggle with my oldest who just went off to college, and went to a popular private school, to play football- I can't be so sure right now!  Especially since this isn't behind the plush private gates anymore.

Something in my heart says I need to stay vigilant and on top of this and so should you. I found a software that allows you to monitor your childrens phone activity including their online activity and text messages. YES, including the ones that they hide with various hiding apps and new technology bad stuff. There is literally tons of apps that can get our kids in trouble!!

Here are a few statistics from Growing Wireless.com


  • On average, children are 12.1 when they receive their first mobile device. [Source]
  • 56 percent of children, age 8 to 12, have a cellphone.
  • 69 percent of families with young children under 8 years old have a smartphone. [Source]
  • While a vast majority of teens (90 percent) say their parents trust them to be responsible online, 45 percent said they would change something about their online behavior if their parents were watching. [Source]
As you can see from the last bullet, sometimes our kids know whatever they are doing online may not be favorable to their parents!  

Are your kids one of them?   Now you can see what they are doing, just CLICK HERE today sna see instantly!

Join Me today on this imperative movement -fb.me/MonitorYourKids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moms Against Cyberbullying

- Moms Against Cyberbullying -  Message To The Concerned Moms, we have to be the nosy, prying women/mothers that we know we can do to protect our children.   Nobody can nurture our kids and protect them better than us.  Love on them, care for them, cook for them , clean for them, but don't forget to PRY on them! The internet and kids at school are getting bold, violent and outright disrespectful.  So YES; check their IPhone, Android, IPAD or whatever device they have that hooks to the internet and allows them to communicate with others.  Sometimes even  pedophiles and dangerous strangers. We posess the nuturing hearts and souls to comfront them the right way should we find something unpleasing or potentially dangerous activity.   Don't be scared.  I found several uncalled for text messages and activity on my childs device istantly and felt no shame in regards to being "nosy".   Check this service out today and I promise you, you will not be so

Protect Your Kids Online

Service that protects your kids online activity by monitoring what they are doing and who they are communicating with!